Book Under Contract
- Masia Warner, C., Colognori, D. & Lynch. C. (in preparation). A Guide for Educational Professionals on Helping Students Overcome Social Anxiety: Promoting Skills for Academic and Social Success. New York: Guilford Press.
Edited Book Chapters & Peer-Reviewed Articles
- Masia Warner, C., Colognori, D., Brice, C., Herzig, K., Mufson, L., Lynch, C., Reiss, P., Petkova, E., Fox, J., Moceri, D., Ryan, J., & Klein, R.G. (2016). Can school counselors deliver cognitive-behavioral treatment for social anxiety effectively? A randomized controlled trial. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry.
- Chu, B.C., Colognori, D., Yang, G., Xie, M., Bergman, R.L., & Piacentini, J. (2015). Mediators of exposure therapy for youth obsessive-compulsive disorder: Specificity and temporal sequence of client and treatment factors. Behavior Therapy, 46(3), 395-408.
- Masia Warner, C., Colognori, D., Brice, C., & Sanchez, A. (2015). School-based intervention for adolescents with social anxiety disorder. Invited chapter in K. Ranta, A. LaGreca, L. Garcia-Lopez & M. Marttunen (Eds.). Social Anxiety and Phobia in Adolescents: Development, Manifestation and Intervention Strategies. New York: Springer.
- Colognori, D., Herzig-Anderson, K., Reigada, L., Leiby, A., & Masia Warner, C. (2014). Cognitive behavioral therapy. In R.D. Anbar (Ed.), Functional symptoms in pediatric disease: A clinical guide. New York: Springer.
- Fox, J. K., Herzig-Anderson, K., Colognori, D., Stewart, C., & Masia Warner, C. (2013). School-based treatment of anxiety in children and adolescents: New developments in transportability and dissemination. In M. D. Weist, N. A. Lever, C. P. Bradshaw, & J. S. Owens (Eds.), Handbook of School Mental Health. New York: Springer.
- Colognori, D., Barrasso, C., Block-Lerner, J. (2013). Making the case for school-based mental health services. Invited paper for White Paper series of the Center for History, Politics, and Policy, Kean University.
- Colognori, D., Esseling, P., Case, B., Stewart, C., & Masia Warner, C. (2012). Self-disclosure and mental health service use in socially anxious adolescents. School Mental Health, 4(4), 219-230.
- Herzig-Anderson, K., Colognori, D., Fox, J. K., Stewart, C. E. & Masia Warner, C. (2012). School-based anxiety treatments for children and adolescents. Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Clinics of North America, 21(3), 655-668.
- Fox, J. K., Masia Warner, C., Lerner, A. B., Ludwig, K., Ryan, J. L., Colognori, D., Lucas, C. P., & Brotman, L. M. (2012). An open pilot of a preventive intervention for anxious preschoolers: Strengthening Early Emotional Development. Child Psychiatry and Human Development, 43, 544-559.
- Masia Warner, C., Colognori, D., Kim, R. E., Reigada, L. C., Klein, R. G., Browner-Elhanan, K. J., Saborsky, A., Petkova, E., Reiss, P., Chhabra, M., McFarlane-Ferreira, Y. B., Phoon, C. K., Pittman, N., & Benkov, K. (2011). Cognitive-behavioral treatment of persistent functional somatic complaints and pediatric anxiety: an initial controlled trial. Depression and Anxiety, 28, 551–559.
- Angelosante, A., Colognori, D., Goldstein, C., & Masia Warner, C. (2011). School-based interventions for anxiety disorders. In Dean McKay & Eric Storch (Eds.), Handbook of Child and Adolescent Anxiety Disorders. New York, NY: Springer Press.
- Chu, B.C., Colognori, D., Weissman, A.S., & Bannon, K. (2009). An initial description and pilot of group behavioral activation therapy for anxious and depressed youth. Cognitive and Behavioral Practice, 16, 408-419.